It’s an all out war between the Kardashians and MTv for gossip rag coverage this week (at least we’re done with the Gosselins). For some reason, I blame MTv for the Kardashians in the first place, though I’m not sure why. A few comments:
- I don’t care whether your wedding was real or fake, Khloe. I don’t need to hear from you that it was. Or from Lamar. Or from Kourtney, Kim, or your mom. Even Brody’s getting into the mix. Maybe once I hear it from Kylie or Kendall, I’ll believe it. Maybe.
- Kourtney, have this damn baby already.
- Yes, Kim, we know you’re back with Reggie. And that the love exhibited on Sunday at Khloe’s wedding made you realize just how much you loved him and how much you missed him. Gag. Me with a spoon.
- Lauren Conrad has a movie deal for her book LA Candy. Admittedly, I read the first chapter one afternoon when I was hanging out at Barnes and Noble. Can’t wait to see who they cast.
- Kristin Cavallari should not be judgey judgey about Audrina’s plastic surgery (or lack thereof). She really is a B, as evidenced by her debut on The Hills yesterday. Wow, who knew that show needed to be revamped? Or retramped?
- And this, this has to be the worst…and on MSNBC, no less!
Kris Jenner needs to step up her media blasting gig and get her girls in the news with some more varied stories…but, what’s left, really? (Aside from the impending divorce of Khloe and Lamar and, perhaps, the twist that Scott is not really the father of Kourtney’s baby)
And, while I’m here, can I just put it on the record that
- Adrienne Bailon, Cheetah Girl or not, really irks me
- Justin Bobby needs to shave immediately
- There’s a lot to say about The City, too, but I can’t right now
- I don’t understand why everyone on these MTv shows has to have a title (ie “Spencer’s sister,” “Brody’s friend,” “Audrina’s ex-boyfriend”)…why can’t they just be who they are? Pigeonhole…